<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8311915703800725023?origin\x3dhttp://solitary-glam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, July 27, 2009 ♥


I've moved somewhere over the rainbow : )
Cauz I got bored :D
So ask me personally where I've moved to if you want :D
GOODBYE SOLITARY-GLAM :D

Goodbye, ♥ 7:17 PM


!ZHITING

♥ I love God! : )
I love the people who are a part of me indefinitely <3
I love comfort eating and being with the above people :D
I love everything that I have cauz it's God-given : )
I love dancing+singing to random music :D
I love movie-marathoning till I laugh or cry or at least fall asleep :D
I love staying up to watch the sunrise :D
and then sleep till Sunset :D
I love feeling contented with life :D
I love doing stupid stuff : )
I love laughing and smiling (alot) : )
I love volley :D
I love my life! : )



!TALK :X


!WALK AWAY

Abrie
Adiel
Alfi
Amanda Tang
Amiel
Audrey
Benedict
Benj lee
Bryan
Celeste
Cheryl
Cherie
Class blog
Claudia
Clement
Crystal :D
Desmond
Donna
Eleanore :D
Evelyn
Faith
Felicia
Gwen
Grace Loke :D
Grace Woo :D
Guowei
Hua Yeow :D
Huinee
Huiting
Huiying
Imran
Iryan
Isabel :D
Isabella :D
Ivan
Jane
Jeremy
Jeryl
Jessica
Jessica Y
Joel Chan
Joey Koh
Joey Tan
Joleen
Joshua Cell
Joshua Lim
Joshua Tay :D
Joyce
Judy
Jun Hao
Kathleen
Kezia
Kevin Chan
Lihui :D
Lizzie :D
Magdelene
Marvin
Mei Yi
Melinda :D
Neb
Nicole
Nicole Niam :D
Rachel :D
Samantha :D
Shanice
Shi Jin
Silas
Si Min
Stacia
Sylvia :D
Sylvia wee :D
Terryin
Timothy
Titus
Vinna
Vinnise
Volleyball
Wei Na
Weishi
Wey Jieh
Yilin
Yishin
Yi Zu
Zi Xuan :D

Xoxo.
x x x x